Project Category: Substantial Improvement Property
Construct a Year round Multi-Sport Complex on Airport Grounds with supporting facilities.
Project Qualification: Substantial Improvement PropertyNon-Real Estate: Multi-Sport ComplexTotal Capital Required: $15,000,000Project Control: We own all the key propertyTimeline: 90-180 daysAddress: 10188 Mt Carmel Airport Lane Saint Francisville Illinois 62460 United States
• 125,000 square foot climate-controlled dome to accommodate 2 softball/baseball fields, football field, soccer field, and exhibit area.
• Support facility for offices, weight room, all purpose room, locker rooms, restrooms, retail outlet, restaurant, and concessions.
• 4 tournament fields with concessions and restrooms.
• 1000 seat Championship style stadium with concessions and locker rooms.
- Attract professional softball teams for exhibition games.
- Host World Series tournaments is softball/baseball.
- Host College games.
• Field surfaces are artificial turf to maximize tournament opportunities:
- Allow play during inclement weather.
- Extend the season for the use of outdoor facility.
- Low Maintenance cost.
• All fields are lighted.
• Two-lane all-weather walking track.
• 20 Space RV full hook up area.
• Sufficient on-site parking and traffic management that identifies appropriate ingress/egress to and from the site that can accommodate tournament traffic and flow.
• WI-FI access throughout the facility.
• Open space for future development for a dormitory and coach’s quarters.
• Storage facility for equipment and sponsor items.
• Supporting infrastructure for electrical, water, sewer, and drainage.