Select from the User Guides below
How to Register a new Project, Fund or Service Provider
Watch this video or follow the step by step instructions below.
If you’ve already signed up as a user, log in and follow these steps to register a new Project, Fund or Service Provider (listing).
Register a New Listing
- Login with your user account
- Hover over your name at the top right, select “Register New”, and select the type of listing you would like to add.
- Fill in all required fields
- Click the Review Your Listing button when you’re finished.
You will be able review your listing and make updates before you’re new listing is published to the Opportunity-Funds.com directory.
Below is a sample of what your listing will look like.
If you run into issues or have feedback, please email email@example.com.
How to Manage your Account
If you’ve already signed up, follow these steps to manage your account.
- Click the Login link in the top navigation
- Fill in your user name and password
- After you have successfully logged in, you will land on your profile page.
Edit Your Settings
- Click the Edit Settings button to manage your account email, password and visibility
From here you can change your password and email address
You can manage your account at any time from the Account Navigation if you are logged in
- Hover over your name in the top right corner of Opportunity-Funds.com
- Click Manage My Account
- From here you can edit or delete any Projects, Funds or Service Providers you have registered on the Site.